Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Haven't Forgotten you :)


Hi everyone,
 
 I am so sorry that I have not been here to update you.
 
 Those of you who are not from my other blog dont know this yet.  We have been trying to get moved up to Washington State to take care of my mother. My sister is pulling her hair out poor thing. It is hard for her to take care of mom by herself.  She has a lot of troubles too.
 
 We are going to leaving...finally, on the 3rd of July. I hope to get settled and have internet again by the end of August.  I don't want to have to go to the library there too. It is not an easy thing to do with my husband not being well and having to worry about everyone while I am gone.
 
 I hope to have this site up and running for the holidays. Please don't forget me. :)
 
 I hope all of you are well and enjoying the summer. Take care. :)

2 comments:

  1. Janet, I will be praying for all of you. I hope your transition goes smoothly.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latest music and videos with royalty free play bazaar music and videos are availble on the website and you can find the Games satta king results and latest and old live games results. Find the all live chart. Play Bazaars games,

    ReplyDelete